To connect your Yammer posts to Vibe, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1 - Create a Yammer app
- Step 2 - Connect your data to your Vibe
- Step 3 - Create your Yammer slides
Step 1 - Create a Yammer app
- Login into your office 365 account and register a Yammer app at: https://www.yammer.com/client_applications
- Enter the following details:
- "Application Name"
- "Support e-mail"
- "Redirect URI" - Please enter: https://www.contegro.com/YammerAuth.ashx
Step 2 - Connect your data to your Vibe
- Login to the admin console
TIP: If you have not received a login, please send a request to email@example.com
- Select 'Global Module Settings' in the Contegro Start menu
- Open the Yammer API global settings
- Enter your Client ID & Client Secret
- Select the [Authenticate New User] option to login to your Office 365 account
Note: Please check that pop ups are not blocked in the browser you are using to access the admin console
Step 3 - Create your Yammer slides
When steps 1 & 2 are complete, Vibe content managers can login to the portal and use the 'Social Media' template (or Social Media - WebOS for LG screens) to create one or multiple "Yammer" slides.