When you've converted your documents to PDF format, login to your admin console and follow the steps below to upload/manage your documents:
Step 1: Open Add-On Modules > Document Library > Manage
Step 2: In the Document Manager:
- Upload / replace PDFs
- Remove PDFs from your touchscreen
- For a quick upload, edit the fields below and click [Save]:
- Title - Leave blank (to use the document file name) or enter a friendly title
- Date - Enter the last edited or upload date
- Categories - Select one or more categories to associate the PDF with
- Select Document - Click [Select] and locate the PDF file you want to upload
- Status - Set to 'Active'
- To replace an existing PDF, open the document (see centre panel for list of documents) and use the Select Document field to find and select your updated PDF, then click [Save].
- To delete a PDF, use the centre panel to view a full list of your documents, update the Status dropdown and click [Update Status].