The Information Bar displays high priority text-based messages and can be tailored to show on one or more of your large format displays, Screensaver and/or Webview.
Display options include:
- A scrolling ticker along the bottom of the screen
- Full-screen mode
- Unlimited info bar themes (that can be tailored by your Vibe team in the admin console)
This easy to use feature is managed in your portal (on a desktop computer, in the Contegro app or any browser on your mobile device).
To manage your info bar alerts, follow the steps below or watch our training video:
- Log in to your portal and choose the Information Bar option
To permanently delete an alert, select the Delete icon
To make changes, click or tap the alert to open and edit
- To add an alert, select the icon for a new item
- Here you can complete the details such as the text and location/s (required) and image* (optional) that you would like to display on the Information Bar:
*TIP: Images are automatically resized to 80px high and the height scaled accordingly.
- Before saving your text alert, review these optional settings
- Publish - Toggle the tickbox to manually show or hide your alert
- Publish Start/End - Leave as dd/mm/yyyy or set a start and end publish date to automatically set when the alert appears onscreen
- Repeat? - Have a recurring alert? Use this feature to automatically repeat your alert daily, weekly, monthly, fortnightly, monthly or on specific dates
- Theme - Choose from one of the designed info bar themes or leave as 'Default'
Info (Full Screen)
Emergency (Full Screen)