The iFrame slide lets you mix things up by adding a YouTube video to a slide in your Vibe playlists!
|Step 1:||Login to your portal|
|Step 2:||Open Design & Attributes and click [+New Slide]|
|Step 3:||Enter a slide name (only visible in the portal), select the Default-iFrame template, then click [Save].
|Step 4:||In the slide Attributes, set the duration to zero (0) to play the entire video
(or set a duration to only show a portion of the video, e.g. 30 to show the first 30 seconds).
|Step 5:||In the slide Design, enter the YouTube embed link. Use the format below and replace **<ADDVIDEOCODE>** with the video code in the YouTube URL:
|Step 6:||Click [Save] or [Save and update playlists]|
- Add the following to the URL for added control. Place an ampersand between each (e.g. &mute=0)
- mute=1 (no sound) | mute=0 (sound)
- rel=0 (no related videos)
- controls=0 (no controls)
- autoplay=1 (autoplay video)
- If your video will be silent, it is worth considering a version that has subtitles/closed captions.
Related article: Forcing subtitles for your YouTube Video
- If the video is not showing up, please check that it has no restrictions and is a public video.
And there we have it, the slide is ready to be added to a playlist!