As part of your Vibe channel setup, we will ensure that the Theme font (applied to all slides) is set up using:
- Font files supplied by you
- The default Open Sans font
If you would like to supply a specific font to us, please use the following as a guide before sending the files:
- We need 3 Web-fonts:
- Heading and Sub heading (Such as; Open Sans Bold)
- Body (Such as; Open Sans Regular)
- Accent (Such as; Open Sans Italic)
- File Format: .WOFF
Please ensure that your fonts include the Language Latin-Extended option, as this will ensure that any Māori macrons will appear correctly onscreen.
How do I change the Theme font?
Simply send the font files in the format (above) and we will update your Vibe theme.
Contegro Admin (screenshot here reference only, you don't need to do anything!).