We encourage you to produce high quality optimised images.
Any files (i.e. images/ spreadsheets/etc) uploaded to Contegro are downloaded to each player and stored on each player (until the slide is updated or removed). This means the performance is not affected as the files are not downloaded at the time the slide is showing(rather they are pulled from a local folder on the player).
- Setup your artwork at:
- RGB Colormode
- Background Image Dimensions will vary according to the resolution and default orientation of your screen/device. A standard display will be one of the following:
- Landscape: 1920 x 1080 pixels or 16:9
- Portrait: 1080 x 1920 pixels or 9:16
- If you have combination of portrait and landscape displays, try creating a 1920x1920px image that works best on both or apply a specific background using dynamic content.
- Save and optimise JPG/PNG images to fit the size of the screens