We have an exciting new channel and we are looking for contributors!
- Are you passionate about producing and publishing fresh visual content on a regular basis?
- Do you have your finger on the pulse when it comes to what's happening in our organisation?
We need you!
Ok... You may not find your team using the ad above, but here are a few tips for creating your Vibe team:
- Step 1- Hold a planning session with your current Comms team to establish your visual communication goals and review any existing communication strategies you have in place.
- Step 2 - Shortlist any team members with the following skillset/s:
- IT/Hardware/Tech Support - Hardware install, device monitoring, network reconnection, etc. If your screen/device stops syncing, who can you contact in your team to assist?
- Curator/Researcher - The ability to get the latest supporting information is vital. Who do you know that has their finger on the pulse across all your teams and can get the content needed to keep your audience up-to-date?
- Copywriter - Taking a large document and breaking it down into snackable 'bite-sized' blurbs that provide the audience with enough, but not too much, information is key. Does anyone come to mind?
- Editor - You need a planning/coordinating star who makes sure that the content plan is well executed, on time and relevant. Who can you enlist as the gatekeeper between the writer and the audience?
- Photographer/Videographer - Producing engaging visual content requires imagery to support or replace text and tell a story. Videos can bring to life, in seconds, what a well-written blurb cannot. Keep an eye out for the person/people in your organisation who know their way around a camera and can produce or source the media you need to keep your audience engaged!
- Social Media savvy - Want to engage with the audience using a hashtag or create a mashup of all your Social Media content? You'll want someone who has a passion for Social Media and the ability to put together a strategy.
- Graphic Artist - A brand ambassador extraordinaire with a focus on content design, presence, look and feel. You'll want someone who can oversee the presentation of content onscreen.
This could be one or two superstars or a dedicated Vibe team consisting of several people.
Do you have someone in mind to manage Vibe? It's important that you check their capacity and align your goals to ensure that they can set/meet your visual communication goals.
Think you may need to hire a new employee or outsource? Labyrinth Solutions have a team who can help your visual comms channel come to life. We will get your channel up-and-running while you search for the right people to join your internal Visual Comms team.