If you're part of the Vibe team, all eyes will be on you to produce well planned, structured, meaningful content that is snackable, engaging and inspiring.
Most importantly, you'll need to connect with your audience and help them feel connected to what is happening in your organisation.
We recommend speaking with your heads of department, stakeholders and holding a company-wide survey to better understand the needs of your audience. If available, briefly share your visual content plan and ask your audience to highlight which information they feel is needed.
Other questions to consider are:
- Where are your viewers tuning in from?
- What do your viewers want to see?
- Do you know what your audience expects from your visual communication channel?
- Are your viewers interested in creating content for your channel, i.e. via social media, creating videos, providing their own bio, taking pictures while at an event, translating text to reach a multi-lingual team?
- What do you want your audience to take away from the visual messages?
- How familiar is your audience with the content you're providing?
- Can your audience go elsewhere to read more? Are they receiving the same information via email or a noticeboard?
When you've established who your audience is, the size of your audience and their expectations. You can move on to the next step - Categorising your Content.