IMPORTANT: We cannot import shared calendars. Please connect us to a primary calendar or create a new user e.g. email@example.com.
This document assumes that you are already signed up for Windows Azure.
To sign up, go to https://account.windowsazure.com/SignUp
NB: You might need to enter a credit card number, but we don't need you to do anything which costs money, so you won't be charged.
- Go to https://portal.azure.com
- Click Azure Active Directory
- Open App registrations > New application registration
- Enter a name (e.g. Contegro Events)
- Set Supported account types to Accounts in any organizational directory
- Enter https://www.contegro.com/EventsCalendarOffice365Auth.ashx as your Redirect URI, keeping the type as Web
- Click [Create]
TASK: Copy the Application ID value into a new email
- Click the API Permissions link on the side menu
- Click Add a permission
- Click Microsoft Graph
- Click Delegated Permissions
- Tick the offline_access permission
- Expand the Calendars item, and tick the Calendars.Read permission
- Click the Add permissions button down the bottom
- Click the Certificates & Secrets link on the side menu
- Click the New client secret button
- Enter Vibe calendar access as your description, and select Never as your expires option
- TASK: Click the "Copy to clipboard" button and paste the client secret value into the same email that your application id is in
Send your Application ID and Client Secret values to firstname.lastname@example.org via email or via Trello