Before you contact firstname.lastname@example.org, please try the following:
Take a Photo of the Logs and Restart the Screen
- Take a photo or video of the screen
- Push the BLUE button on the LG remote to open the Logs and take a photo of this information as well
- Turn the screen off using the Power button on your remote
- Wait at least 10 seconds. Turn it back on again
Check the Settings
- Press the Yellow button on the remote control to open the Settings window
- Compare the Site URL, Username, Password or Auth code given to you and the ones entered in the Digital Signage app settings.
Check when the LG Display was last synced
- Login to Contegro to check whether the screen is syncing.
- Check the Contegro App Settings are correct by pushing the Yellow button on your LG remote. If not, please enter them correctly and click Save and Sync Slides
- Check that the screen is connected to the internet (Wired or WiFi). If not, please establish or reinstate the connection.
- Do a Delete & Sync command
IMPORTANT: If you discover that you've incorrectly entered the screen username/password, your IP address may be blocked. Please contact email@example.com to check whether this is the case as it may need to be unblocked before content will download to the screen.
Check the Network Connection
- Press Settings in the Remote Control
- Navigate to and open Network. Or General > Network (Web OS 3+)
- Check the Wired Connection or Wi-Fi Connection and see if it's connected
- If on WiFi: Make sure the WiFi Network and Password is correct
- If Wired: check the wired connection if the cable is plugged in
- Check your router firewall settings if the network allows outside traffic
- If your screen is on WiFi, please add the WiFi fallback setting on the Contegro App. Select the WiFi network and enter the WiFi password.
IMPORTANT: Your WiFi credentials need to be in two places.
- The TV settings
- The Contegro App setting