We understand that your Vibe channel is unique and, in some cases, your content may need to be adapted to suit your audience/viewers according to their locations and/or viewing device.
Rather than create multiple versions of the same slide, you can create a single slide and use dynamic content to adapt your settings to suit each location/device.
To setup dynamic content, login to your admin console and follow the:
- Step-by-step guide
- Online training video:
Step 1 - Create dynamic content
- Go to Add-On Modules > Digital Signage > Settings
- Click Dynamic Content
- Click + New Dynamic Content
- Type an identifiable label name
- Select the Template you want to show Dynamic Content to
- Select Items to Display and enable the fields for dynamic content (i.e. fields that will change from location to location)
TIP: Only enable the settings you want to customise for each location or device. All other settings that do not need to be customised can be set globally in the slide settings.
- Click Add Row to add more than 1 location
- Update the fields
- Click Save
Step 2 - Add a new slide and select 'Dynamic Content'
After you've created your Dynamic Content, go to the Slides tab and create your slide:
Select the Dynamic Content you've created in the Dynamic Content dropdown.