- Go to the Slide Manager
- Click New Slide or click the Copy Slide to copy an existing slide.
- Enter your Slide Attributes
- Template - This is the type of slide that will display on your digital signage
- Title - Enter a label for your slide
- Display Start / End - Customize the publishing dates of your slide. This will automatically display or remove your slide from the screen.
This field is optional and can be left blank if you want to publish immediately.
- Duration - Enter how long the slide will show. This is usually in seconds, but it also varies depending on the template
- Status - Either the slide is set to Active, Inactive or Deleted
- Preview. The preview options will depend on your installed screen. Use the Preview Size options to view in 1920 x 1080 for Landscape or 1080 x 1920 for Portrait.
Select the Preview Size for your screen, then click Preview to preview the slide.
If you have Dynamic Content enabled, you can preview a specific location by selecting Preview As:
- Slide designs and attributes vary from template to template. Please go to the Slide Templates section to check the custom slide settings
- Click Save if it's already in an existing playlist or Save/Update Existing Playlists for new slides
The Save/Update Playlists will show the Playlist Modal. Select which playlist/s you want to add the slides.
Dynamic preview enables you to see your updates instantly.
Or you can press the Preview Icon to do a refresh of the slide
Field groups can be collapsed for easy editing
RSS Feed Picker
RSS feeds are used to link content from other Contegro modules to the Digital Signage Module.
The RSS Feed Picker lets you pick feeds from the Blog Module, Events Calendar, and the Real Estate Module
Browser Compatibility - The output of your slides is best viewed on a WebKit browser (i.e. Chrome / Safari). You may experience display issues if you attempt to preview slides in any other browser. 2) There is a short delay between making design changes and those changes showing on the URL.